The next starving morning


I woke up feeling like I have starved myself for a week. Ok, not quite, but close enough. After the rabbits dinner, and no cookies before bed, yes, I did mention before I have a sweet tooth right? Anyhow, the first night was a real excitement test for me. It was either I make it, or break it. I made it. However, the next morning, I was hungry. Very hungry..... I had to fast as I needed to get a CT scan for my stomach. For dinner, I decided to indulge in a grilled fish and egg salad. When I say indulge, it is not because I like eating fish. But it was because it was an expensive meal for me that day (yes, I did read about how expensive eating healthy can be), but hey, I believe it would be cheaper for me than having to deal with the other health problems if I did not do what the doc said to do due to PCOS. :) So dinner was: Grilled white fish- It was not dory, but I dont know what it is. Grilled with onion, garlic and Black pepper. I did not even add salt, as I was not sure if I can have salt. I guess the more I read about the do's and dont's for PCOS Diet, the more I will get the hang of it. We shall see.... Till the next 'recipe' xx

Comments