-Tony Roma's Grilled chicken asian salad, eaten WITHOUT the sweet chilly sauce-

Whilst trying to get used to no carbo, no fast food and no sweets, my mind is also trying to get over the fact that what I have to eat will now be "expensive". 'quick and easy' lunches would now be Tony Romas RM20 salads, or Nando's Roast chicken (though I am still not 100% sure this is OK as they would have added some things to make the chicken tastier?) and TGIF salads which are extortionate in price. My routine daily now for lunch would be to google PCOS diet, do's and don'ts. I am still learning. And I am also still trying to get over the fact that I cannot drink that nescafe ice anymore. Or that nescafe 3-1. Or can I? Can I just have 1 in a week? What would that do to me? And the biggest test for me was on Sunday, when I had catered food for some guests. There was nasi tomato, nasi goreng, roti jala with chicken curry, curry puffs, cream puffs, cakes, biscuits etc... I ended up eating 4 sticks of satay, 1 roti jala (yes, ONE. I can usually have 5 in one go) and I haaaaaaad to have the cream puff, so I took 1. I ran 3.8 km with my nephew- at his pace that evening. Just to make me feel a bit better for having that carbo and sweets. I wouldnt say I failed entirely with trying to stick to a healthy PCOS diet, but, I am still learning. I have yet to understand what I can and cannot eat.

Comments