What am I snacking on...

I have a sweet tooth. I may have mentioned that already in one of my earlier posts. It is devastating for me to find out that I am not able to eat those yummy sugary biscuits and cakes like I used to. It is even worse when I am not allowed to eat some of the fruits! (ie Durian, Mangoes, Grapes - even!) Moderation is the key, so they say. But at this point in time, before my next check up with my doctor, and with 12 kg's to loose, I basically need to delete those in my "things I want to eat in moderation" list. I am glad that I found these. I am not entirely sure that it is 100% PCOS friendly though, but I have had them and I have maintained the weight loss for the week, so I think they are OK. :) I have yet to bake that PCOS friendly cake :) Oh, and I also found out that I should not eat Oats.... (&^%$) xoxo

Comments