2 kg's in 2 days!


So I had a 10 km run over the weekend, and I had to "carbo load" as I havent really had proper carbo since 19th July. I usually do not need to carbo load for 10km run, but this time, I know I had to eat some, a little portion of white rice. (or so I thought). So I had 3 spoon fulls of white rice and malaysian dishes for lunch and yellow noodles (a handful) for dinner. The weight before I had those- 56kg's. After my 10km run, I had stir fried maggie mee noodles and fried egg with the 'normal' Nescafe Ice For lunch and dinner after the run, I went back to my usual PCOS diet menu. And I didnt set foot on the weighing scale as I thought nothing would happen in those 2 days. I was wrong. The next morning, my usual routine as soon as I wake up and before hitting the shower, I checked my weight. I was 58 kg's! I have put on 2 kg's after the 'carbo loading' session and after the 10 km run. How annoying is that???

Comments